Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/25/2016

NOTD: Kiko Peach

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

It has been a long time since I posted a NOTD. I still wear nail polish every day, just don't have the habit of taking pictures anymore.

I haven't bought new nail polish for a while either, until a bunch of Formula X collections showed up on Sephora sale page in the last week. You might see more nail polish on here because of that, starting today with a Kiko Cupcake texture shade.

This is 650 Peach, still matte with different coloured "sand" texture, but unlike the first 2 shades from the same line that I tried - Wisteria and Pistachio, it took 2 coats to even out.

The colour is quite unique in my texture stash, so I would not mind an extra layer. And it wears beautifully, I can't complain.

The bottles in Kiko Cupcake collection are 0.37oz/ 11ml, reg. $4.90, on sale for $1.90 each at the time my friend bought it for me. Absolute steal!

After a long time being available in the US (in stores and online), Kiko still does not show any interest in entering Canada. Such a shame, cause their makeup is awesome too.

4 comments:

  1. I remember these. I seem to remember buying some and never got around to using them. I should swatch them when I come across them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this line so much, especially with how little I paid for it. Swatch them all, Karen :)

      Delete
  2. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like this or not... I love texture polish (wearing some right now!) and I don't particularly mind the color... I think it's the speckles I don't like. Maybe if they were brown like chocolate chips. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you still love textures, there'd be more than a shade out there with chocolate chips waiting for you lol

      Delete