Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

9/23/2015

FOTD: Vichy Normaderm BB Clear

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

You know I would follow up that bare face I showed in the review of Vichy Normaderm BB Clear with a FOTD. Know that no makeup would be able to completely camouflage the breakout (and old acne scars) I have but it definitely helps. And I feel better with some colours on the face.

Still BB Clear as the base, no primer, with support of a few more products. On the face:
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
- Joe Fresh mousse blush in Rose.

On the eyes:
- Flower Beauty Color Play cream eyeshadow in Time Willow Tell as base
- Freedom Makeup Pro 12 palette in Romance and Jewels
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme volumizing mascara in Black
- Barry M Intense eyeliner pen in Dark Emerald and Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof kohl kajal liner in Light Blue.

I tried to find a good colour match and coverage for the brows, which explained the number of products:
- Annabelle Stay Sharp brow liner in Taupe
- Marcelle Forever Sharp in Medium Brown and
- Annabelle Brow Show brow liner + highlighter in Light.

On the lips: Maybelline Color Blur I Like to Mauve It, and I do like it :) The colour is more subdue than what I normally wear, but it works for certain looks.

I have been out of town for a few days for work, and it was nice. Awesome harbour view outside my hotel room window with a different cruise ship in the harbour every day, nice weather for this time of year, no cooking/ cleaning, lots of eating :) But it's heading home time today. I can't wait to pick up some donuts and cronuts from a bakery on the way, and get back to a routine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment