Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

9/08/2015

FOTD: Hard Candy Fierce Effects

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

As promised, here is the look with 2 Hard Candy Fierce Effects lipsticks - Newly Berried on the upper lip and Thunder on the lower lip, no lip liners.

Before you protest, no I didn't leave the house with 2 different lip colours (this pic) lol, but I did after I pressed my lips together to mix them (the pic below).

I have grown to like the 2 toned lips lately. This time turned out pretty well, I think :) Thunder became a lot more wearable, and since it did not blend all the way into Newly Berried, I kinda had a gradient effect going on.

And to stay with the Fierce Effects theme, I also used Hard Candy Fierce Effects shadow duo in Slow & Steady from the Spring launch on the eyes.

Other products used in the look:
- Vichy Normaderm BB Clear in Light (review coming soon)
- Cover Fx Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light
- Freedom Makeup Pro blush in Beyond (swatches to come)
- Annabelle Brow to Go kit in Light/ Medium
- Wet n Wild clear brow gel
- Vasanti All Star 2-in-1 face and eye primer
- Annabelle Instaglam Kajal eyeliner and Annabelle Kohl duo eyeliner in Tuxedo on the lower lash line
- Essence I ♥ Extreme Crazy Volume mascara.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend. We had great weather, sunny and quite warm, but I spent a good amount of time doing blog work. Wish I got paid for that lol, but at least I was glad I could still can do that before life gets very busy with Squirt's new school year - Junior High at that!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I actually like it with the two separate colors. They match very nicely.

    ReplyDelete