Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

5/13/2015

Skindinavia makeup primer spray

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

We probably all heard of Skindinavia finishing spray, created 10 yeas ago by Skindinavia founder Allen Goldman with the Temperature Control technology to keep the makeup surface cool to avoid melting or sliding (the issue he noticed at a club one night).

Following the success of the finishing spray, Skindinavia introduced the primer spray to help reduce the appearance of large pores and create a smooth canvas for makeup application.

Here are, for size comparison, the 8oz finishing spray bottle I bought last summer (which is still going strong, pass the 6 month estimate, probably because I don't wear makeup everyday) and the 4oz primer spray bottle (Oil control version) I received for review.

The packaging is exactly the same between the 2 sprays, but I do find the primer spray is more fine coming out of the pump, which I prefer.

Similar application method: shake the bottle well, spray 2-4 times in an X and T formation, primer spray before makeup and setting spray after makeup.

Love that the sprays are light weight and oil free, and the oil control version works well for my T zone. Love the convenience too, as I don't have to rub it in or wait for it to absorb, save time in time in the morning.

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Hydrolyzed Cornstarch, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Pyridoxine Cyclic Phosphate, etc.

In short, the 2 sprays are great together, and I recommend them. Since I always have a moisturizer on before makeup, I don't find the alcohol ingredient dries me out.

The primer spray is $35 (4oz) or $49 (8oz), better value in the duo pack - $50 (2x4oz) or $60 (2x8oz). Catch a 20% off + free shipping with any US & Canada orders (or $40+ international orders) and you are set (pun intended).

2 comments:

  1. huh That's really cool. A bit pricey, but definitely cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, they aren't cheap but I went for the supersize, not that bad :)

      Delete