Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

4/16/2015

OPI This Color’s Making Waves

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

This is OPI This Color's Making Waves, a lagoon blue from the Hawaii collection I was sent.

The flash in low light brings out the shimmers hidden in this shade, which I love, but this is not how the colour looks most of the time :)

In normal lighting, it looks like the picture on the left below, close to being frosty but not quite. I normally slap on a matte top coat or glitters, cause I don't like frosty shades. This is 2 coats.

Then I want to see if the shimmers in This Color's Making Waves will show through with saran wrap sponging of Suzi Shops & Island Hops (from the same collection) on top, so that's what happens in the picture on the right below.

It looks better IRL than in the picture, but this sort of drives me to enjoying Suzi Shops & Island Hops more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment