Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/22/2014

NOTD: YvesRocher shimmery holiday

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Continue on with the shimmery holiday theme, Yves Rocher also releases 4 mini nail polish, and get this, they are glittery textures. Oh yeah!

I am so happy that companies decide to glitter up their texture polishes, making them so much more fun to wear.

I am wearing the first 3 shades in today's mani, one coat each:
- Sparkling Pink on the thumb and index
- Sparkling Silver on the middle finger, and
- Sparkling Coral on the other 2 fingers.

The fourth colour, Sparkling Mint deserves its own post. Check out the NOTD I did with it!

To ease your way into textured polishes, these are only lightly gritty with a top coat. And the glittery effect is visible.

Sparkling Pink and Sparkling Coral are on par on the level of glitter density, with the glitters in the same colour family with the base but a few shades lighter to stand out.

Sparkling Pink is more of a hot fuchsia pink, very summery and in your face. Sparkling Coral makes my hands look tanned, is still bright enough to be exciting and the pink sheen on the glitters speaks to me.

Sparkling Silver is super sparkly both in the bottle and on the nails, thanks to white/ silver chunkier glitter pieces in the mix.

I don't know if I would recommend a full mani with this shade as your nails would be very distracting lol. I was already distracted with it on just one nail this week.

I am building a little collection of mini bottles for travelling, glad to add these textures to that.

The bottles are mini sized (0.1oz/ 3ml), $2.95 each, out in November.

0 comments:

Post a Comment