Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

6/24/2014

FOTD: Sephora Mulberry Luster

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I am so out of it today. Being away and not with a regular routine throw me off, I don't even know what day it is.

I can't complain though. Had lunch on the sunny deck, a nice lobster dinner and a walk on the trail along the river before sunset last night with perfect weather. Love those quiet moments looking out on the water and taking a deep breath. So zen! Kinda wish someone started a camp fire there so I can end the night with roasted marshmallows :)

This was my travel FOTD on Sunday, almost a no-makeup makeup look. The lip - Sephora Luster matte long wear lip colour in Mulberry Luster - was last minute craziness, I just wanted to put on some nice colour. I did blot most of it off after taking pics, or my coworker would freak out seeing it lol.

Other products used:
- Marcelle DD cream SPF25 in Medium to Dark
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD concealer in Pure Beige
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
- Marcelle Xtension Plus + Pro Lash Growth Complex mascara in Black
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon brow & eye liner in Mink Brown.

A much shorter list than normal, I was rushing to get ready. Forgot to pack my moisturizer and body lotion, I realized how many products I use at home on a daily basis - from skin care to makeup. Nothing wrong with wanting to look your best, but when you get to certain age, it takes quite a bit more effort (and products) lol.

Back to normal life this afternoon, hope the weather is nice at home. Have a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment