Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

6/11/2014

FOTD: Revlon & Jane

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I am late with the post today, blame my busy life and many distractions this week. Tonight, many of my blogger friends in Toronto are at one of the biggest and most exciting events of the year. I wanted to have fun too but for now, this FOTD will have to do :)

I used all the Jane eye makeup products I reviewed yesterday in this look - Earth and Jasmin eyeshadows on top of Vasanti All Star 2-in-1 face and eye primer, and Rose Gold water resistant eyeliner in the waterline, paired with Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black.

On the lips is Revlon LE Super Lustrous lipstick in Sultry Samba, layered up for pigmentation. The colour is fabulous, I just wish it were full coverage. If you have natural pink lips, Sultry Samba would look 10 times better on you!

Other products used:
- Make Up For Ever HD Micro-perfecting primer #2
- tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage balancing foundation SPF15 in Tan
A fun foundation but again, not full coverage (despite the name lol)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
- ColorEvolution mineral blush in Desert Dusk
- CoverFx Setting Fx translucent mineral powder
- Marcelle Xtension Plus + Pro Lash Growth Complex mascara in Black
My lashes haven't been behaving lately, have to count on the extra help here
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown
Almost use it all up :)

Summer means mowing the lawn (buying my first lawn mower this week), taking care of the pool and backyard, and all things outdoor all by myself. Is there a guidebook somewhere for me guys? Don't think so, but if I am lagging again on here, I hope you understand.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! OMG Take care of your mower! We usually get Briggs & Straton and if you change the oil and filter regularly it should last a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of that brand :) It's going to be interesting "playing" with the mower lol

      Delete
  2. i think plucking ur eyebrows (not all of course) will make ur face look nicer. and dont worry...they grow back really fast. trust me it has a huuuge impact

    ReplyDelete