Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

6/03/2014

FOTD: MUFE, Supershock and KvD

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I did wear Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting primer #2 Mauve in this look, but since it is an invisible primer, I am bringing back some oldies from the holiday to show you instead.

I forgot how fab Kat Von D Spellbinding eyeshadow book was until I pulled it out again. Been using it all week. Here are:
- Countess as brow bone highlight. It bronzes the area instead of highlighting it, something different
- 8 Bit as transition colour, and
- a gradient of Hexagram, Birdcage and Gunner on the lids.

On the lower lash line is Avon SuperShock gel eye liner pencil in Aqua Pop. Now that summer is here, bright liners are in full force for me :)

Another blast from the past is Make Up For Ever Ultimate Long Lasting Lip kit. I used Aqua Eye 18C and Aqua Rouge 18 Coral for the lips this time.

On me, it's more of a coral pink. My lips alter every colour that is put on them, sigh... I do like this colour but wish it were more coral, maybe more neon too!

Other products used:
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free foundation in 230 Natural Buff
- Joe Fresh lip tint in Crush Orange as blush
I like using these lip tints on the cheeks more than on the lips, for their natural look after blended
- Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Collector Ultra Volume mascara in Black
- Avon Ultra Luxury brow liner in Dark Brown.

The primer held up the makeup all day with this look, I was quite pleased. Warmer weather would call for primers more often and I am happy to have this bottle this year, together with other BB/ CC/ DD creams in the stash :)

I have so many reviews to post but am falling behind in drafting the posts. So much to do in the house and backyard, and when it's nice out, I want to get outside. Also feel discouraged trying to keep up with Canadian releases as we always fall so behind the US or UK with drugstore brands. I am losing it!

Do you guys who blog feel the same way? Sure, if it is my full time job, I would suck it up and work. But this is purely recreational (lol) so I am lagging. You'll understand, right? :)

Have a great sunny day!

2 comments: