Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

5/15/2014

FOTD: Yves Rocher Summer 2014

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Not summer-y enough for Yves Rocher Summer 2014 makeup collection, but I tried :)

I meant to go all crazy with the fab colours in the collection but thought I should start out small lol. Bear with me until I could do a FOTD that is more cheerful and season appropriate.

So, from the eye trio, I used Bronze in the crease and Golden Beige in the middle of the lids, on top of Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink as base.

The eye was very toned down, so I decided on Royal Blue eye pencil as the lower lash line liner for a little pop of colour. If I haven't said enough in the review, these eye pencils are perfect for that purpose.

Not that you can really see it, but I did apply the glitter mascara on top of Maybelline the Falsies Big Eyes mascara in Blackest Black. Wanted to show you the colour payoff (or the lack thereof) of it so I didn't build it up this time around.

On the cheeks, I used the darker side of the compact bronzing powder, in the contour area especially and blended upward in place of a blush. It is quite light for my skin tone, as you can see.

Needed another pop of colour for the lips, I chose Bright Pink gloss. On me, it's quite close to a raspberry red, bright but not super bright :)

I will incorporate other shades of eye pencils and glosses in future FOTDs and link back to the review post so you can see them all in action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment