Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

1/29/2014

FOTD: Runway Blue graphic eyes

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

This is my attempt of a "runway" FOTD, inspired by Chanel Resort 2014 look, using Marcelle Spring Eye products I featured yesterday:
- 2-in-1 Retractable eyeliner line in Azurite applied heavily on the lower lash line
- Eyebrow pen in Universal Dark
- Xtension Plus + Pro Lash Growth Complex mascara in Black.

Pairing with Azurite is Annabelle Smoothie eyeshadow pencil in Licoriche on the upper lash line up near the crease. It is my product of choice when any black eye look is needed, pigmented with well lasting power.

To go along the upper lash line is LA Colors Grafix liquid eyeliner in Black, to darken the area where Licoriche misses.

I know my lining and brow filling skills need work, but hey, I tried! :) It's not everyday that I feel up to doing some crazy look like this. Did not leave the house with is, of course lol.

Other products contributed to the look:
- Marcelle DD cream SPF25 in Medium to Dark
- Marcelle Matte Finish make-up in Almond
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD concealer in Pure Beige 
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink all over lid
- Annabelle Custom Quad eyeshadows in Buff Naked as brow bone highlight and Tutu as blush
- Marcelle Rouge Xpression lipstick in Paris Rose
Couldn't get away with just a lip balm on the lips like the models at Chanel, I opted for a pink, rekindled my love with Paris Rose.

Tried my best not to smile, as runway models don't normally smile lol but Squirt said I looked sad when I don't. This is a smirk somewhere in the middle.

After I did the look, I saw that Chanel had another run of the lining work for the Spring/ Summer 2014 Haute Couture collection, using hologram glitters instead. I am feeling quite fashionable :)

What is everyone up to this weekend? I know I will have to shovel at some point, as we are getting about 15cm of snow today. Want to stuff my face with food for Lunar New Year, but not much good food found around here. I need my mom!

Safe travel today and stay warm!

4 comments: