Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

11/14/2013

NOTD: Sephora Nail Blockbuster III

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

Happy Thursday, ladies! Another week flew by, we are almost at the weekend.

I have been "shopping my stash" lately, painting my nails with shades I've had for a while. The only break was to try the last 3 shades from the  Sephora Nail Blockbuster set - Keep Me Posted!, Black Lace and Party Animal

This Color Hit mani is a winner as all  three shades have great coverage in one coat, apply very easily and show up the same way they look in the bottle. Love it when that happens!

Keep Me Posted! is one of the best teal shades I have had, vibrant and shimmery.

Black Lace is a pigmented black (on the ring finger), proves to be a great base for Party Animal and will be used a lot with other glitters I have, or even by itself.

Party Animal is just like its name, crazily fun with different coloured glitters and multiple sizes of silver glitters. They are not too chunky to still be gritty after top coat. The black base did bring out its colours very well and also helped when it's time to remove the glitters.

See all 3 colours in closeup here! Once again, the undertone of Keep Me Posted! showed up more blue than it looks IRL. But the beautiful shimmers are no lie, make me miss summer!

Life has got busy again, with holiday product reviews, chores and errands, etc. I am going on vacation shortly and there are just so many things to do till then.

Like always, I feel the holiday rush about a month before it actually gets here, because of the vacation schedule. And when it gets here, I am already exhausted lol. Hope you are bracing yourself to avoid unnecessary stress. Hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment