Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

10/24/2013

FOTD: Vamp, bareMinerals and Stila

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

I was inspired by Lisa Elridge's latest look she did on Cara Delevingne and thought I could incorporate things I love into it.

Minus the false lashes, switched out high end items (Chanel Illusion D'Ombre, Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate, etc.), here we go!

Last shade of 24 Annabelle TwistUps I have to show you since the beginning of the month, this is Vamp! It is dark, pigmented and smooth. I feel bad playing favorites, but Vamp might just be the IT shade for me this year, in the non-purple range.

I also used Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner in Dark Brown from the Art of the Fine Line set and the lovely powders from the bareMinerals Complexion Superstars kit:
Original Mineral Veil finishing powder to set the foundation and concealer
- Illuminating Mineral Veil finishing powder as highlighter, and
- Warmth All-over face color to contour, using the mini Full Flawless face brush.

Other products used:
- Annabelle CC Instant Perfecting base in Natural finish
- Vichy Norma Teint Anti Imperfection foundation in Sand
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
- Maybelline Color Tattoos in Gold Rush and Pomegranate Punk
Lisa reminded me that Maybelline Color Tattoos aren't just for bases on the eyes, so I used them by themselves here with no other eyeshadows
- Maybelline the Falsies Big Eyes mascara in Blackest Black
- Avon Ultra Luxury brow liner in Dark Brown.

So I did it, I finished the #24Days TwistUps series. It cost me a few weekends between doing the makeup and trying to take advantage of natural lighting for taking pictures.

Stay tuned for a giveaway, for all 24 shades I have been showing you. Do I have enough interest from those of you who live outside Canada and US to open it internationally?

4 comments: