10/09/2013Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
The neutral eye is courtesy of the Elf Studio baked products I reviewed yesterday:
- Baked highlighter in Blush Gems in the inner corners and on the brow bone
- Baked eyeshadows in Toasted midlids and Chocolate Dreams in the outer corners
If I haven't said enough, Chocolate Dreams is so awesome and seasonal appropriate. I could wear it everyday.
- Baked blush in Rich Rose.
Full credit of the red lip is Annabelle TwistUp in Flirtini, a gorgeous orangy-red that works so well with my skin tone.
It is exciting that the TwistUp line has quite a few reds, you'll see them all with the #24Days series. Please join me with your favorite TwistUp shades!
Gotta admit, it takes a lot more time than I thought to make the series happen - the amount of time to get the makeup on (I have different eye looks to pair with different lip colours), take pictures, narrow them down to one or two good ones, post them, etc. But I have fun doing it cause the product is fabulous :)
Other products I used:
- Marcelle BB cream in Light to Medium
- Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in Medium Beige
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
- Sephora + Pantone Universe eyeliner in Chocolate Brown
- L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara in Black
- Avon Ultra Luxury brow liner in Dark Brown.