8/12/2013Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
I'm doing things a little different on the blog this week, posting a FOTD before the product review :)
The ArtDeco products used in this look:
- Art Couture lipstick in 340 Pearl Summer Flower
- Eyeshadow base
- (LE) Bronzing Glow blusher (on the eyes and cheeks), and
- All in One mascara in 01 Black.
The review of these will be up tomorrow with some great products, stay tuned!
Other face products:
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free foundation in 230 Natural Buff
- Concealers: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes in Neutral Medium and CoverFx cream foundation in M50
- Brows: IT Cosmetics Your Brows But Better skinny pencil in Universal Transforming Taupe.
- Brow bone highlight and outer V: the light pink and plum shades in Annabelle 4Show eyeshadow quad in Vivid-Eye
- Upper lash line eyeliner: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Last Boosting eyeliner in Ultra Black
- Lower lash line eyeliner: Milani Liquid Eye liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black, set with the plum shade from Annabelle Vivid-Eye.
Don't mind my crazy winged liner, I went a little overboard testing out Physicians Formula Eye Booster liner :)
No haul post today as I tried to be good. Only went to Sally for their extra 50 off red tags, found some China Glaze Textures and Orly FXs for cheap. Spent some time at the beach with a friend yesterday, the water was still icy cold but it was nice to be out for some cool breeze in the sun. Hope everyone had a good weekend too.