Sparkled Beauty

I Live to Shine

8/20/2013

FOTD: Annabelle Fall I

Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty

The first test run of Annabelle Fall products I reviewed yesterday - Neutral eyes, bold lips don't get old :)

The Fall products used in this look:
- Eyeshadow quad in Java Jive - all 4 shades for brow bone highlight, all over lid, crease and outer V
If I didn't say enough good things about this quad already, I'm saying it again, it's great :)
- TwistUp Retractable lipstick crayons in Cherry (on the lips) and Fuchsianista (on the cheeks)
This is just Cherry, applied straight from the tube, no brush, no liner/ base underneath. I was a little concerned of how bold the colour looked, but braved it out anyway. Even went out with it on and got a few stare lol.

And yes, these TwistUps work great as blushes too. I think my powder blushes are being forgotten :) Can't help it, it was such a quick and easy fix.

Other products used:
- Marcelle New Age Anti-Wrinkle foundation in True Beige
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes in Neutral Medium
- Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
- Annabelle Smudgeliner in Extra Celestial
A light aqua pop of colour on the lower lash line is the new black? I assume so, especially with smudgeliners :)
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara  Don't blame the mascara, my lashes just didn't want to stay curled and preferred to just point straight out. Lucky me!
- IT Cosmetics Your Brows But Better skinny pencil in Universal Transforming Taupe
Still pretty smitten with this brow pencil and the thin spoolie it has. I'm clueless with brows.

At request of a special someone, a bonus pic with me smiling, just to prove that I like the products (and you) that much and that I still think I don't look good when I smile (this is the best I can do).

A tip from my mom - smiling makes you look younger, I'm all for that! So I do smile IRL (when I can), just not in pics, don't worry :)

Did you guys give in to Sephora multiple point event last week? My orders (yes, plural) start coming in but I'm still waiting for one. To my defense, the product I wanted every single shade of kept going out of stock, so I snatched more when they were back. And with the point promo, I did make it to VIB Rouge :)

See? I do have a balance in my stash - drugstore items (Annabelle, in this case) that I raved about and Sephora items that I watched like a hawk lol. Have a good one, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! I love this smiling picture of you :o)
    It is great to see you with a smile - please thank your mother as well for her words of wisdom.
    P.S.: Cherry is my favorite colour within the new lineup. It looks abolutely awesome on you too!
    xox
    @Mtl_MissIPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the smile got MissIPP-approved lol. You picking Cherry as your favorite among a heaven of TwistUps would explain why it liked it so much :)

      Delete
  2. Love that lip colour! It looks like a very wearable red

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! ^_^ Love your smile.

    ReplyDelete