3/12/2013Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
Sparkled Beauty has gone all "princess Jasmine" for a day, and a Canadian Jasmine at that when most makeup used is from Annabelle :)
- CC Instant Perfecting base in Natural finish, followed by Skin True Natural Lightweight foundation in Soft Tan
- Zebra bronzing powder in Haute Gold on forehead, cheeks, jawline and both sides of the bridge of the nose
- Skinny brow liner in Universal Medium
- TwistUp Retractable lipstick crayons in Bubble and Absolute
- Roll-on eyeshadow + liner for Brown eyes - the eyeshadow in the middle of the lids and the liner on the upper lash line
- Hawaian Hues palette - the blue and aqua in the inner corners, the bronze as brow bone highlight and the light gold on the bridge of the nose
- Expandable mascara in Black.
The inspiration is from this jewel toned Jasmine look done with Sephora Jasmine palette, hence the tittle.
Other products used:
- Moisturizer: SeabuckWonders Himalayan Sea Buckthorn Deep Hydrating serum and facial cream
- Concealer: Hard Candy Glamouflage Heavy duty concealer in Medium
- Eyeshadows: L'Oreal Infallible eyshadows in Burning Black (outer V and lower lash line), blended out with Bronzed Taupe.
I did not use a blush in this look, to keep with the sun kissed colour tone, achieved fully with the bronzer.
Happy to say I don't feel the urgent need to purchase the Sephora Jasmine palette anymore, now that I realized I had all the colours needed. Great save, Annabelle, great save!
Also, adding colours to the inner corners instead of mid lids is new to me as well, I normally go with white/ beige colour family, for brighten up effect. I love makeup, you can use colours anywhere, in any nontraditional way you could think of. And you can wash it off at the end of the day and start fresh the next day.
I hope you like the look, one of my favorites so far. Annabelle's Spring 2013 products are fabulous and pack a few surprises. Call me bias (because this is a Canadian brand, not because the products were sent to me as I have already bought a few myself), I concur :)