1/16/2013Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
On a better note, however, the center of the universe (or of this look, to simplify things a little lol) still is Annabelle TwistUp Retractable lipstick crayon in Royale. Talking beauty distracts me from other unpleasant things in life.
Royale is my most worn colour from the TwistUp lineup, partly because I have been so on to purple since last Fall, and also because I love the idea that I own a Canadian purple lipstick and use it proudly :)
It does look purple on me, but not purple enough to the extend I wanted it to be. Blame that on my naturally dark lips, not the lipstick. And I did not use a lip liner underneath in this look, just to stay true to the colour of Royale.
What do you think of this colour, or the purple lips trend, in general?
Products for the rest of the face:
- Sunscreen: Coppertone Oil free SPF50 sunscreen lotion
- Moisturizer/ primer: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat daily moisturizer for oily skin
- Foundation: L'Oreal True Match foundation SPF17 in Sun Beige
- Concealer: Cover Fx cream foundation in M50.
- Brow liner: Avon Ultra Luxury liner in Dark Brown
- Blush: The Body Shop blush trio in Warm Sunset.
On the eyes:
- Eye primer: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- Eyeshadows: Jesse's Girl Eye Dusts in Starshine #569 in the inner corner and Mardi Gras #565 in the outer corner, with two shades from Quo Back to Basics for the crease and brow bone highlight
- Eye liners: Annabelle Smoothie eyeshadow pencil in Acaidasiac and Gosh Velvet Touch eyeliner in Banana
- Mascara: Burberry Volumising Lash Enhancer in Midnight Black.
Hope you enjoy this quick FOTD. Stay warm and safe out there!