10/30/2012Posted by Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty
This is Marcelle Golden Glow Holiday 2012 Special Edition, which includes:
- Marcelle Golden Glow Illuminator BB. This product contains golden light-reflecting pigments (one shade only), can be worn alone or after your moisturizer/ foundation. It offers all skin care benefits of the BB cream, plus the glow/ illumination. No SPF. Retails $26.95.
- Marcelle Golden Glow face powder - an ombre from bronze to light pink stripes in shiny gold compact, mirror and brush included. Retails $16.95.
I have already seen the display in store, only 6 items for each product, thought I should let you know. I personally love the gold packaging, am ready for the holiday.
There are 4 different sets, each includes a sequined clutch, an eyeshadow quad and a Lux Diamond or Lux Metallic liquid eyeliner.
- The Nudes has Nouveau Nude quad and Pure Gold Lux Diamond
- The Mauves has Mauve on Over quad and Silver Lux Diamond
2 sets each per display.
- The Blues (pictured) has Rhythm in Blues quad and Crystalline Lux Diamond
- The Greens has Jungle Fever quad and Goldmine Lux Metallic
Only one set each per display.
The products alone value at $27.50, not counting the clutch. Each set retails $22.95, should be in store by the second week of November.
On the left is the Glitterama Holiday box with 4 best-selling shades of Glitterama liquid eyeliners (Plutonium, Solar Flare, Purple Zone and Atomic Red).
Retails $17.95 (valued $31.80, 43% saving).
On the right is Big Show Holiday box, contains 4 of the Big Show Lip Shines (Flirt, Breathe, Giggle and Shout).
Retails $17.95 (valued $38, 52% saving).
You know that I'd vote for the Lip Shines, great products and colours, awesome value! These boxes will be in store in November, keep an eye out :)
I also spotted Marcelle skin care sets similar to the ones I found last year, if you are more into skin care than makeup. There are 5 different sets this time, from Essentials, New Age, Revival, Hydra-C and a mixed bag with Essentials cleansing gel, Renforcils makeup remover and 2 Gene Youth eye care products. The bag this year seems to be an envelop clutch instead of zippered bag. I need (at least) one.
Hope everyone stays safe!